












Fireworks. Whoever spots the firework that explodes into a heart shape gets a prize.
Blah that was crap. Keep in mind though, they aren't professionally done. They're bought and set up and launched by the fire department. The finale was kinda good though
8 comments:
finale was good!
as a side anecdote i got a work/helpdesk call as I was watching and ran up to get the phone before turning down the volume. The people on the other end asked if i was being shot at :S
good times
steve
14:35 <4
Nice photos. Everyone likes a parade.
Nice pics, Peter. Looks like a nice day in a small community - treasure the moments!
Hugs
Adi
Looks like a very nice small town. But every time I see a small town or community I think of prejudice against gays. I comment on a young Latino guy's blog occasionally and I get the impression there are lots of young gay guys around where he lives, and it's a small town in Texas. But I get the impression that where you live, it is not very gay-friendly and this can be hard on you emotionally and make it difficult to find real friends. In the old days, many gays fled from small towns to big cities with gay-friendly communities for this very reason. I hope the students have a more enlightened attitude at your school this fall. bfn - Wayne
That fireworks display was deffo not crap. When I consider the size of my home town compared to yours, you guys certainly got a lot more per person than we do, and the quality of what you got is comparable to what we get. Maybe we get a few fancier pieces, but overall, that was not a shabby display. Your guys should be proud of themselves.
And Nic agrees with me (LOL) as to where the heart is.
damm that was better than what we have hahah
geez last year didn't you post a photo of Alex that was taken from about a half mile away without a telephoto lens? ;-)
Post a Comment