Know how I got my Ipod touch? A year ago I ran over it with the front wheel of my car in the snow in a parking lot. It was security locked so I couldn't find out who owned it. So I synched it with Itunes, pressed both buttons for 5 sec and released one and then the other. Then I clicked 'restore' which cleaned it out. I use it mostly in my car with my Kenwood deck and subs. I think it is the only time in my life that I actually found a freebie worth anything lol. But all the electronic gadgets all work on the same principle, whether it is an Ipod, cell, Blackberry, Xbox 360, Ipad, etc; they all vacuum money out of your pocket if you want to use them. You have to buy the aps, songs, airtime, video games, minutes, texting etc. The only thing that is free these days is a walk in the woods lol. bfn - Wayne :)
4 comments:
It works :)
Know how I got my Ipod touch? A year ago I ran over it with the front wheel of my car in the snow in a parking lot. It was security locked so I couldn't find out who owned it. So I synched it with Itunes, pressed both buttons for 5 sec and released one and then the other. Then I clicked 'restore' which cleaned it out. I use it mostly in my car with my Kenwood deck and subs. I think it is the only time in my life that I actually found a freebie worth anything lol. But all the electronic gadgets all work on the same principle, whether it is an Ipod, cell, Blackberry, Xbox 360, Ipad, etc; they all vacuum money out of your pocket if you want to use them. You have to buy the aps, songs, airtime, video games, minutes, texting etc. The only thing that is free these days is a walk in the woods lol. bfn - Wayne :)
Works for me too.
Meaning yours. I don't have an iPod.
Nice of your mother to get you one.
Hey it works.
I love my iPod Touch too, it's so fun.
Post a Comment