Oh, actually I do have one quick update: Alex finally got a facebook page and he added me as a friend :O So far his only status update is, "I ♥ my cousin Tom (last name)." That's a bit gay :p
While you are here you might as well check out my 3D Titanic model. Of course I don't have much time to work on it since school is my number 1 priority right now. LAST WEEK!!!! WOOT!

Port and starboard forward lifeboats added. I downloaded them from Google's 3D Warehouse where you can find almost anything made into a 3D model. I probably won't keep them because they aren't very good, IMO.
Have a listen to another of John Williams' epic pieces:
"Battle of the Heros" Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
6 comments:
Hey, hi Peter, like the new layout, it's cool.
I like the layout; kind of a pastel look. Yeah, str8 guys don't say they love their male cousin unless there is lust involved. I think the Alex Gay-o-meter just went from 5 to an 8. Better find out what Alex's plans are for the summer and then make yours. bfn - Wayne :)
Peter
Well is his cousin cute too maybe he is telling u something
take care and be safe
bob
I like the new look, and the music's not bad either.
As you know, love can mean different things.
Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.
Thanks a lot for this article! Really interesting.
Post a Comment