(If you can't get past the bad grammar, Joe is basically rubbing it in my face that Alex is at his house all the time)Joe is the kid Alex hangs out with who I really don't like. See why?
Alex's nickname is Chippy
OMFG!!!! Now this:

I seriously hope this other guy is referring to Joe saying Alex is at his house all the time :\ :S
Now I'm worried that Alex has told people I'm gay :\
8 comments:
aww poor guy hang in there if not call me up and me and you can go egg his house Love<~Peter~> joes not alexs
I don't quite understand what Joe is saying; his command of English leaves something to be desired. Young teen guys are so insecure about their manhood and that is why they diss homosexuals so much. (ignoring the fact that so many homosexuals excel at sports and the armed forces) It's so funny that he is homophobic, but he hangs around guys and is on a sports team full of guys. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone lol.
-However as a gay guy, I think you are making a mistake by showing your dislike for Joe. Young 'str8' guys will make these stupid comments but you should show that they don't bother you (cos they don't know any better!). If you were nice to Joe then he might start to re-think his attitude. Maybe he's a closet gay guy and sees you as competition for Alex. (I'm getting into soap opera territory now!) The problem with just reading text is that you don't get the emotional inflections of speech; is he serious or just joking? If Alex did tell Joe that you are homosexual, well you certainly don't have to dignify it with a response. Your sexuality is your business and no one else's until you decide otherwise, not Alex. I say be nice to Joe and see where it goes this summer. bfn - Wayne (don't let things get blown out of proportion in your mind!)
@Wayner:
I have no intentions of making friends with Joe. Have I not made that clear??
There is no solid reason for thinking that Alex told people you're gay. The person who made that comment could just as well have come up with it on his own. And he may or may not be serious. It could be a generic insult. And he could be directing it at Joe, since Joe 's comment is the last one before his.
But whatever he means by it, try no to get too upset over it. It's just a comment on Facebook, and nobody will be thinking about it two days from now.
One bit of advice, though. If you don't want people to think you're gay, it's not a good idea to make suggestive comments and double entendres in public places like Facebook.
@NG:
I didn't mean it that way >__>
In fact, I didn't even realize that it sounded that way until now....
Ugh >.<
lol i read it as a double entendre immediately...but thats because i have the maturity of a 10 year old :\ when it comes to things like that.
I wouldn't worry about it-- I mean if you accept the fact that one day everyone will know youre gay, then there's no reason to worry: its inevitable. There will be some temporary awkwardness, but then its all fine and you can more easily meet gay ppl in real life through friends, etc.
Much Love,
Steve
Well Peter, hating Joe obviously isn't working cos it makes him feel justified. I strongly suspect sexual activity between them especially because of Joe's homophobic comments and no girlfriends. Usually 16yr old str8 guys talk about girls a lot. Just be civil to Joe and don't diss him, and talk or comment to Alex as always. Don't dignify homophobic slurs with a response. bfn - Wayne
i didnt know u came out to alex :O
Post a Comment