Sorry I really haven't had much time to post. Nothing really post-worthy has happened anyway.
School is winding down, so naturally it is the busiest time. I have 12 assignments due each day everyday until June 18. After that, I will be done with high school!
It takes me the majority of the day to do school work, so I really haven't had much time to do anything else.
Anyway, next time you hear from me I'll hopefully be a high school graduate :D
OH! I completely forgot!
Yesterday I went to the dentist. I'll have to get my wisdom teeth out soon :S
8 comments:
OUCH on the tooth.. that's a major one... good luck with it :/
Almost-congrats on finishing HS!!! Knuckle down and do your best to finish those assignments
cheers
good luck with school peter! and early-congrats on being a high school graduate!
did they mention if you had to get them pulled out or cut out? It makes a huge difference in the amount of pain (and pain killers) involved. I had mine pulled and it wasnt terrible--just weird because its the only time ive experience nitrous oxide. Crazy stuff-- let me tell you!
Good luck-
Steve
It's many years since I had my wisdom teeth out. They were growing in crooked and pushin against the back molars. I don't remember what they gave me for an anæsthetic, but I don't think it was gas. Anyway, it was quite painless for dental work. I hope yours goes as well.
Congrats on your impending (deliberately chosen wrong word) graduation.
I've been thinking about how we don't chat as we used to. It's mostly my fault, I'm sure, but I still regret that we're not in as frequent contact as we used to be. I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for you.
what happened to senioritis?
When I die, I hope to have as many original pieces of my anatomy as possible.
So far I've lost my tonsils, wisdom teeth, and foreskin.
I hope to keep my appendix, corneas, hip, rotator cuff, and the rest.
Good luck on your oral surgery.
Focus on finishing school cos it is just a few weeks. I still have all my teeth except for the wisdom teeth which the dentist yanked out even though they were perfectly fine. I think you should keep them as long as they are growing in properly; they also give better support to the hinge of the jaw. But be sure to floss them daily and use a small toothbrush to reach back there. Always floss and brush your teeth after the last food of the evening so your teeth are clean all night. bfn - Wayne
Why are they called "wisdom teeth?" They don't sound so wise to me if they have to be pulled out. :]rolls eyes{:
Peter
Congrats with your finishing school and good luck in college
take care and be safe
bob
Post a Comment