I remember starting grade 2 and asking someone how many grades there were; at that age eleven more years was a total eternity; incomprehensible. Now I see my faded and yellowed diploma and yearbook and I am amazed at how quickly the years went by since then. -When you start your secondary education be prepared for the self-dicipline and work it takes to succeed. And maybe a boyfriend too. bfn - Wayne :)
4 comments:
great job Peter!
I remember starting grade 2 and asking someone how many grades there were; at that age eleven more years was a total eternity; incomprehensible. Now I see my faded and yellowed diploma and yearbook and I am amazed at how quickly the years went by since then.
-When you start your secondary education be prepared for the self-dicipline and work it takes to succeed. And maybe a boyfriend too. bfn - Wayne :)
Congratulations and all that pomp and circumstance.
Peter
Congrats now let's see u get a college one :)
Take care and be safe
Bob
Post a Comment