Saturday, October 23, 2010

Date Fail

Ok so it wasn't really a "date" but Amanda and I planned on going out for our birthdays. Her's in on the 25th and mine is on the 28th. I planned on taking her to The Spaghetti Warehouse in Pittsburgh, but her husband didn't want her going that far *rolls eyes*

So instead we changed the plan and decided to go to another semi-fancy Italian restaurant a bit closer to home in the city my college is in.

Buuuuttttt

I texted her right around the time she was supposed to leave her house to come to Dad's and she said some things came up at the last minute and she probably couldn't make it.

So we're gonna try for next weekend.

6 comments:

wayner said...

Sometimes spontaneous fun works the best; it alway seems that 'planned' activities get messed up. But Amanda confuses me; does she have a clue that you are gay or is she hot for you? And her new husband thinks it is ok for her to be going out on dates with another guy? I dunno; my experience has been that after friends get married, the friendship situation is just not the same. bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Peterboy,
what about dating someone who is 1. your age, 2. gay or bi, 3. not married, 4... I know, it's not what you have the most experience about, but have a look around and see with whom you may go out to cinema, to restaurant (I wouldn't start with that)... Hey, what about a little party in your new home??? That's overdue!!
HUGS!
Oliver

Planetx_123 said...

Ill keep my fingers crossed for next weekend.

And semi-fancy italian sounds nice! I think it sounds like a fun time. I love going out to eat with friends-- especially with girl friends. i feel like a real guy ;-)

good luck on this weekend! but this weekend is the rally for sanity-- so does that mean you're not going? I was looking forward to meeting you-- even if it was just for a min or something-- it would've been weird and awkward prob (cuz im a bit awkward at times), but a good story none the less ;-)

Steve

naturgesetz said...

Well times have certainly changed. I'm as surprised as wayner that she'd consider it appropriate to be going to dinner with a man other than her husband. But if it's okay with her and okay with him, I guess it's okay, and probably a good thing for you.

So here's hoping it goes well.

And if you go to the rally for sanity and meet Steve, I'll really envy his opportunity to actually meet you. Wish I could be there.

naturgesetz said...

Oh! Two more things.

I'm guessing the joint birthday dinner was her idea.

And …


Happy Birthday!!!

EdeSchuster said...

Hi Peter!
Happy Birthday! Have a nice day!
Ede