Monday, October 4, 2010

Talking

The cute guy in my night classes has talked to me twice now :O

(big deal)

Last week he came over to my desk to look at a sketch I did cos the teacher said mine was "the most authentic."

Then just a few mins ago I handed him the attendance sheet after writing my name on it and he asked me how to pronounce my last name. Then he asked of I have ever shot the rifle that shares my last name.

Both times made my heart beat fast D:


On another note, I'm getting over my cold kind of. Still coughing and sneezing, but no more sore throats or sinus headaches.


Sent from my iPod

8 comments:

wayner said...

Man those cold and flu bugs can be brutal; when you first get the symptoms you don't know if it will be mild with a few sniffles or a battle with the grim reaper for weeks. I'm getting the flu shot as soon as it is available.
-Now that your cold is almost over, why not try and be a little more charming around the guy you like? A little conversation to see if he is hopelessly str8 or has possibilities. Lots of other guys in that school; stats say that 1 out of 10 should be gay or gay inclined! Make sure your main focus is grades not guys lol. bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're over the cold.

Start making your move. Just for conversation if you're not comfortable. Let your gaydar lead you on!!

Anonymous said...

maybe it is a big deal, P

naturgesetz said...

Be friendly in your responses.

And congrats on doing the most authentic drawing!

Anonymous said...

It's great that you made the "most authentic" sketch. Your perfectionism is shining through. Here's hoping that you might soon have a boyfriend.

Planetx_123 said...

Wow you still have a cold! omgsh sorry to hear-- I guess I didn't realize you still had it! but u did mention something.

Anyways-- do you notice is he talkative to everyone or do you think that he is talkative to especially you? If nothing else, maybe he's just reaching out to make new friends? And cute friends are never bad friends :-) oh wait thats not true...when theyre straight they just cause lots of heart-ache or hard-ache... i dont remember, but its bad. Oh, I think you might be slightly familiar with some of these feelings!

None the less- friends are good-- so chat him up! Let's see that meter nudge a couple of points from Introverted to Extraverted!

Much Love,
Steve

Anonymous said...

C'on, Peter, you can do better then just answer randomly to random questions! He wanted to see your sketch: offer him to show him how you've done it. He want's to know how to pronounce your name: ask him about HIS name...idk, maybe I'm wrong, but sometimes I suspect you to be too shy.
HUGS!
Oliver

WkBoy714 said...

Aha this is cute :P
Good luck with them :)