Friday, October 29, 2010

Just An Ordinary Day

Yesterday was my 19th birthday. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary except reply to birthday wishes on Twitter and Facebook. Mom offered to buy me dinner, but I had to go to CAD class and didn't have time. Instead, she and I are going to go to Pittsburgh in a couple weeks and celebrate.

More on that later.


I got mostly money for gifts. I prefer getting money instead of having people buy me stuff I may not use. With money I can just buy what ever I want/need.


So... Yeah... I'm running out of things to blog about!

8 comments:

Lunty said...

you should get a boyfriend, that way youll have a lot to blog about ^___^

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, Peterboy! Yeah, time to give your life a spin, right? It wouldn't come by itself, you would have to take some initiatives. What about extra-curriculum activities? Sports? Leisure? Gather friendships and have a party, it's overdue as I said before. Your (boy)friend is waiting outside, find him before someone else does.
Very tight birthday-HUGS!!
Oliver

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Is cute boy still sitting behind you in drawing? If so, you should drop a hint like "Look what I got for my birthday". See if he responds with wishes or an something.

And don't forget to change your banner. Cheers. K

wayner said...

Happy birthday and enjoy your last year as a teen and getting away with being irresponsible lol. I myself really felt like adulthood had arrived when I hit twenty. Trust me, you will not want to celebrate birthdays after 25! It sounds like your course is going well and maybe in a few years, when your education is completed, the USA will be out of it's economic funk and employment opportunities await. In the meantime you need a bf. bfn - Wayne :)

naturgesetz said...

You haven't told us whether the thing with Amanda is on for this weekend. Or that thing where Steve might meet you (I forget what it's called). If you do either you can tell us about it.

I have to disagree with the people who say you need a bf. IMO, you don't need a bf. If you need something it's friends, or even just some friendly acquaintances — people to hang out with. That's why I think anonymous Oliver's suggestion of extra-curricular activities is a good one. But if you can meet friends another way, that's fine.

Maybe eventually you'll meet a bf there, maybe not. But I think people only set themselves up for unhappiness when they think, "I need a bf. NOW!" You can't make a suitable person show up, and you don't want to settle for someone unsuitable just so you'll have someone, and you don't want to feel that your life is miserable just because you don't have a bf at the moment. So enjoy what you have, enjoy the people around you, and enjoy life.

And enjoy the visit to Pittsburgh.

*hugs*

M. Alan (midwest) said...

Happy Birthday Peter. Have a safe trip and a great time in Pittsburgh.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Peter, and have a great time in Pittsburgh with your mum! :)

When I don't know for sure if the respective relative is going to get the "right thing" for me on my birthday or on Christmas, I also prefer getting money. :)

Seth said...

Happy Birthday, it's never an ordinary day!!

*Sethboyardee Birthday Hugs*

:)