Tuesday, October 12, 2010

English Journal II

In CAD class but it's break time so I figured I better blog this before I forget.

Got my English journal back today. Like I said before, the prof didn't read them. He just made sure we had the required number of pages.

More about last night:

Not sure why Mark sat behind me. I should note that he was already there before I got there. He asked me a couple questions during class, and did stuff that prompted me to look at him (probably not done on purpose). Everytime I looked at him he was smiling. He has a lovely smile :D

Too bad he has a girlfriend...

Sent from my iPod

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

He told you he has a GF? Dont be too fwd but cute straight guys can bring a smile to your face. Its a big step up from Alex.

Joe said...

Shucks, he has a girlfriend. I had hoped Peter would soon have a boyfriend.

Lightning Baltimore said...

I had two girlfriends, and I'm 100% gay gay gay; it just took me a long time to admit it to myself.

naturgesetz said...

No harm in being friends, if you enjoy his company. Just don't let yourself start pining for more than friendship.

wayner said...

He may have a gf but it may be just for show lol. Lots of other guys in the school. bfn - Wayne :)

J said...

I agree with Wayner. He could just be keeping up appearances. You'll know soon enough how he really feels.

J said...

I agree with Wayner. He could just be keeping up appearances. You'll know soon enough how he really feels.

Anonymous said...

He might want to do some exploration. The questions is are you willing to do that with him?

Sir Lancesalot