Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Purple Day Thingy

I guess today you're supposed to wear purple in support of the LGBT community.

I'm not really that familiar with the concept but I guess it's kinda like wearing pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Anyway, I completely forgot about it this morning and wore a black shirt. Actually, I don't have anything purple other than an Easter tie...

So to make up for it, I changed my avatar on Twitter and some of the colors on my blog.


On another note, stay tuned sometime over the weekend for a proper blogpost. I'm going out with someone on Friday night.

That's all I'm saying right now.

;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kind of like the purple on your blog. Looking forward to your post and good luck on your date. steve

Anonymous said...

Peter, I'm glad to read you're dating, whatever the outcome will be!! I cross fingers!
HUGS
Oliver

wayner said...

I've noticed that you changed the cruise liner to the Queen Mary II; I guess your outlook on life is a little more optimistic lol. I dunno; would I risk getting beaten up if I wore purple/lavender today? I think the times these days are more enlightened than decades past but the a-holes are still out there. Hope you have a nice night out on Friday; you deserve a little r&r after school and your job. bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

Have a good time Friday. No need to kiss and tell. You can wait till afterwards to spill a few details.

Joe said...

Have fun on the date, Peter.

Planetx_123 said...

Ok well I don't believe that you mean going out with someone as a date-- I just can't believe that something so big would happen so suddenly without you sharing some signs with your twitter friends!!!

SO I'll assume its going out with a friend or friend in which case IM EXCITED FOR YOU!! I mean this is such a pleasant change from the "peter norm"! YAAY for you! I hope you go do something fun :-)

Much Love,

Steve