We've decided to meet up, possibly next week. Before you get all excited, we both have different ideas of the "perfect guy" so we probably won't end up as boyfriends :P
I posted months ago that Mom and I were going to the symphony for a John Williams concert. The original concert ended up being cancelled because Williams suffered a back injury I believe. It was rescheduled and we ended up getting better seats. Previously we were in row Z but now we're in row K. Anyway, the concert is Friday.
I have no idea what to wear :O
4 comments:
Well, IMO it's sorta dressy. I'd say shirt with collar, slacks, dress shoes. You don't have to wear a sport jacket unless you want to, but it would probably look good — or maybe a sweater instead. I think I mentioned that young people come to Symphony Hall in Boston in everything from t shirts to jacket and tie. So, despite my preference, you can hardly go wrong if you wear whatever you like.
Yay for meeting people, even if they aren't likely bf's.
What to wear? Clothes are usually a safe bet.
:-P
Hope things go well with meeting Jimmy. It's important to have non-boyfriend gay friends.
:-)
I wish you good luck for your meeting, you deserve some happiness, fingers crossed from a reader in the UK.
The 'perfect guy' is an illusion cos we change both mentally and physically over the years. But we have control over that change and can make it for the best. So get to know Jimmy and see how it goes. Enjoy the concert; I'm sure some other commentators have better taste in proper dress than me. bfn - Wayne :)
Post a Comment