Saturday, June 11, 2011

Well according to the GYC, Chris has a boyfriend now. I guess that's why he pretended to be someone else when I texted him. He's also removed me and some others from his "connection" on the GYC. It doesn't really make any sense why he would do that though...

Whatever.




Class starts Wednesday

5 comments:

Jacob Woods said...

The GYC is a fun place. I like both the GYC and Connexxion. you will have better luck getting in touch with people via those two websites than Dlist.

Anonymous said...

It would be nice if you can find a guy within a short driving distance. Seems on the web it is always someone in another city somewhere; a nice fantasy but not very practical. First question to ask on the GYC is 'are you anywhere close to me?' There gotta be some gay inclined guys in your neighbourhood somewhere! Even some gratuitous sex would be great. I think guys get even hornier in hot weather lol. bfn - Wayne:)

naturgesetz said...

So I guess that;s that with Chris. Too bad in a way, but at least there is the positive that before he had a boyfriend, he found you worth texting and calling handsome. It has to be some kind of confidence builder.

J said...

Any one who's that cheap in brushing you off isn't worth worrying about. He has no manners.

Aahsazyl said...

no manners...