Every once in a while I'll have a nice dream that makes me feel good when I wake up. Last night I dreamt that I had a boyfriend. Filling that role was a cute guy I was friends with way back in elementary school. I haven't seen (in person) or spoken to him since then and that was over 6 years ago, so it's interesting that he'd be the one in my dream. We are friends on facebook but that's as far as it goes.
Anywho, in the dream we were in Disney World (of all places). We were watching a beautiful sunset and then fireworks. It sounds dull but it was nice :P
I had a similar dream several weeks ago. In it I had a boyfriend (can't remember who it was, if anyone specific) and we were on a ship. We were in bed in our cabin just holding/cuddling each other. No sex stuff, just cuddling.
Nice dreams, but now I need to make it actually happen ;)
I am trying...

R.M.S. Queen Mary at Sunset
2 comments:
That's really nice.
The male hormones peak in the early morning so maybe that is the reason for the nice sexy dreams. Maybe you just need to circulate in the right places and get the gaydar going; summer is coming and time to get outdoors. bfn - Wayne :)
Post a Comment