Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Well I guess I posted too soon.

James just told me we won't be able to do anything Friday or Saturday.

Fuck. I know it's not his fault but I can't help but feel pissed off and angry now.

>:(

4 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Dang! That's too bad. You know he likes you, but this is still a mega disappointment. Here's hoping you guys can hang out sometime soon.

BTW, I tried to send you an e-mail and got an error message that the delivery was "aborted." Dunno what that's all about, but I'd appreciate if you send me an e-mail (doesn't have to say anything)at naturgesetz@comcast. net (the address in my profile) so I can use your return address to try again.

Thanks.

J said...

This guy is going through a lot of changes. Be patient.

Planetx_123 said...

i love the odd and contradictory "were going to intimately cuddle and fall asleep" but "were just freiends"....noooooo ytou wouldnt be so pissed if it were just friends.

I'm sure everything will be ok -- just give 'er time petersaurus.

and re physics -- knuckle down boy! ffs -- its intro physics you can definitely hanlde it. just skip the 476th viewing of titanic and learn about what physics is-- its more than memorizing formulas. its really interesting stuff!

Steve

Anonymous said...

The previous comments are right, and don't blow things out of proportion; stuff comes up in his life and there are genuine and sometimes mundane reasons why he can't make it. Keep in contact with him and talk, and don't give up too soon. bfn - Wayne