Before I get to the main point of this post, here is an Alex update:
Remember I said he was coughing a lot last week? Well, I got to drive him to school on Wednesday and he said the doctor said it'll go away soon. Yesterday he came over while I was sitting outside and said that he has a rib out of place and it hurts when he breathes deeply.
:S
Ok, now onto the reason for this post:
Mom is currently looking for a house to buy near where she works. It'll be a half hour from where I live now, and also a half hour from the school I'll be going to next year. If she gets a place, it'll cut the travel time to my future school in half (it's an hour away from here).
That's the only advantage of living with her again.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
<3 John Williams
4 comments:
Which parent you are going to live with is your personal decision involving many factors including your social life. Sounds like one of those 'fork in the road' life decisions that I am not going to touch with a ten foot pole lol. bfn - Wayne :)
Obviously, the half hour each way is worth thinking about. Another thing to think about is whether there would be more things to do and people to socialize with at the other place than where you are now.
Hope Alex gets better soon.
I echo NG-- what is the town like? how do you think your life outside of "driving time" is going to be impacted? I mean don't get me wrong, 30 mins, i.e. 60 mins per day is a lot of time...but I mean you know a whole lot of other things are involved.
For example how many hot gay guys are available in that area? Where's the nearest gay bar? These are the important questions ;-)
Also-- how will it be not living next to Alex? I suspect that it might be a *good* thing to move away from him... It might not feel good at first, but just like giving up heroin: it may be for the best. Idk.
And the *most* important question: she will have internet, right? It's not an amish community or anything? Because you're not allowed to leave...sorry but you're company is very much needed on the twit-blog-o-sphere :-)
Steve
Poor Alex, but all good wishes to him and you.
Post a Comment