Thursday, August 5, 2010

Holy Hell!!!!!

I was on Facebook earlier today and a girl from my old school posted about going shopping with her friend Jacob. When I went to that high school, I was sure Jacob was gay. I even had a crush on him at one point :P

Anyway so I did some "Facebook stalking" and found out for sure that HE IS GAY!!! That means I went to school with two gay people at the same time! Now I really wish I never left that place to come back here!

I added him and some of my other old friends on Facebook. I wish I didn't live so far away from them all. Well I suppose 45 minutes isn't really *that* far, but still...

4 comments:

Seth said...

Cool... well at least you know you've got some kindred spirits out there - maybe one day you can reconnect with them

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

:/ all the gay people at my school are definitely not crush worthy or even close to being attractive

wayner said...

So there are fringe benefits to Facebook; why not connect with this guy who understands your sexuality? It is so nice to talk with a gay guy your own age and he could give you some advice. bfn - Wayne :)

naturgesetz said...

Well, 45 minutes will become less and less significant as you go along. Beyond that, there will almost certainly be gay people at your college.

But the fact that someone is gay doesn't necessarily mean that you can get along. IOW, even if you had stayed at your old school, you wouldn't necessarily have been able to become friends with Jacob.

But yeah, you might as well be in touch with him.