I have a 3 hour orientation on Friday at my college. My old friend Andrew is going to the same college so I'm thinking about sending him a message on Facebook to see if he wants to meet up while we're down there.
So, I'll blog again after I get back from orientation.
Less important thing:
The poll has closed. Here are the results:
5 comments:
LOOK HOW MANY VOTES YOU GOT! omg lol Love<~Peter~>
p.s. is this orinatation a like kill me now one?
Yeah don't miss orientation; you don't want to feel like a complete idiot the first day at college lol. It would be nice if your old bud goes with you. And we're a bunch of 'jerk offs' here in eastern Canada! bfn - Wayne :)
maybe you could ask this question at orientation?
just a thought
Hope the reconnection with Andrew goes well. I'm looking forward to the next post.
Post a Comment