Ok so I have 10 minutes before I have to get ready to go to my last class. I wanted to briefly update you on how things are going.
1. College has started of course
2. I changed my major
3. Because of that my schedule is totally different and crazy.
Basically each day (except Fri.) I have a class in the morning then a class from 6-9 at night. Fridays there are no night classes.
Now, there is a class on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:10 to 3:35. It's a basic computer class that is required for my new major. It teaches Windows applications, Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. Since I know almost everything covered already, I'm going to try and "test out" of it tomorrow.
I'm have to go get ready for my next class (I'm at home right now), so I'll make a better detailed post over the weekend or when I have time.
See ya!
3 comments:
That schedule leaves plenty of time during the day for studying and hanging out with people. I hope you'll be able to do plenty of both.
Good luck on testing out of the computer class.
I always tried for early morning classes. I hated afternoon or night classes. I hope it works for you.
Good luck in you you major. And here's some words of wisdom:
Change is good.
And, per chance, if the change turns bad,
You can always change again.
K
Hey whatever works for you. Have you noticed any compatible guys there? bfn - Wayne :)
Post a Comment