Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ignored :( ::UPDATED::

Well I sent out a bunch of friend requests on Facebook the other day including one to Jacob. That night I looked at his profile (at his pictures to be more specific :P) and the "add as friend" button was on his profile again. If you have a pending friend request it'll say "awaiting friend request confirmation" or something like that. So that means he must have ignored my friend request, but then I wasn't sure if I actually sent him one because I sent a bunch out.

Sooooo I sent another one. Yesterday I looked and the "add as friend" button was there again! So I guess he doesn't remember me.... Also there is usually an option to add a message to your friend requests, but he apparently has that disabled. So I can't even message him!

Ugh...


::UPDATE::

One of Jacob's female friends posted a few days ago that she was going shopping "with Jacob." I assumed that meant the Jacob I'm talking about. So after some encouragement, I commented on that post saying, "Jacob (last name)? Tell him I said hi! I sent him a friend request but I guess he ignored it... I don't think he remembers me haha." Not even two minutes passed when she replied, "haha ok i will! I'm going over his house later so i'll mention it to him! :)"

So... I don't know what's going to happen now haha.



I'm disappointed they didn't perform this at the Star Wars concert cos I love it haha

2 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Well, maybe he's fairly restrictive. I basically only let family and a few old friends become friends. When my brother first talked me into getting an account, I'd add anybody whose name I recognized, but then I realized that I had neither time nor inclination to interact regularly with all these acquaintances, so I stopped adding people.

I say all this to point out that if Jacob decides not to approve your request, it may be something like that, rather than actually having any negative feelings toward you.

wayner said...

Maybe some persistence will pay off. I dunno, sometimes the FB thing gets complicated, I don't use it myself. Sometimes people will go a few days without updating. Sounds interesting. bfn - Wayne :)