It's been forever since I've done a poll!
On Twitter an interesting topic came up regarding which term people use when they're talking about masturbation. The 3 most popular on Twitter are jack off (American), wank (British), and a new one: fap.
So out of curiosity (and a little competition between the Brits and Americans), I'm asking which you use when talking about jacking off *cough* I mean masturbating?
You are allowed to select more than one!
My answer: I use all of them lol
10 comments:
I have never hear the word Fap used. I tend to cycle through different terms including wank and jack
my answer...i have used jerk off, wank, toss off and beat the meat just to name a few
WOOOT!!! Come on Americans! Jack off is in the lead by a tiny margin (or maybe not so tiny if you know what I mean #horribleDoubleEntendre)
Ok honestly twitter is like a disease I wanna hashtag the world :S
Nice Pole Petey #waitAMinute
Remind ppl tomorrow again on Twitter, because I wanna see where this ends up-- and now I wanna know what the 8 "others" are!
Steve
As a teen in the 60's (in eastern Canada) the term I always heard and used was 'jerk off'. The term 'jack off' back then was an old-fashioned term. The first time I heard the word 'wank' was 15 or 20yrs ago. And 'fap'? That doesn't sound very horny to me; it sounds like a word some feminist dreamed up. George Carlin had quite the list for male masturbation, my favourite being 'wax the dolphin' lol. bfn - Wayne :)
I've always said, "Beat my dick."
I don't actually talk about it, except rarely, but if it becomes necessary, I'd mostly keep it clinical and say "masturbate."
LOL english isnt my native language, so i clicked other :P i tend to use wank when iam speaking in english tho(coz its sounds classier) and fap when im on twitter coz its shorter :3
"Beat off"
I like to use the term 'masturbate' not because I find it clinical, but I find it sexy. I love masturbating. I get hard thinking the word masturbate. I think I will.
jack off, jerk off, beat off, wank, there's way too many!
Post a Comment