Titanic (the documentary one), Scarface (say hello to my little friend), Harry Potter (I have no idea which one, they are kinda the same), Casino Royale & Quantum of Solace (IDK which one is which), Titanic (with Leo who you told me you think is old and not so good looking)
Gosh Peter not many people seem to wanna play. I'm not real good on movies, but here goes; The First pic - Posideon Adventure 2nd ? 3rd A Harry Potter movie 4th ? 5th ? 6th Titanic
Sorry don't get ton see a lot of movies these days.
8 comments:
1. oceans 11?
2. godfather?
3. ew something REALLY disgusting
4. james bond
5. james bond
6. titanic
:D
ok...
i wanna change 1, to poisiden :)
and ima gonna say the james bonds are both Quauntum of Solace :)
Titanic (the documentary one), Scarface (say hello to my little friend), Harry Potter (I have no idea which one, they are kinda the same), Casino Royale & Quantum of Solace (IDK which one is which), Titanic (with Leo who you told me you think is old and not so good looking)
8-) Happy Labor Day!
1, titanic
2 idk but godfather/gangster something
3 HP
4. casino royale
5.???
6.titanic again
A Night to Remember
Godfather II
dunno
dunno probs something James Bond-y
Quantum of Solace
Titanic
I don't think either of the two mystery flicks is about Gettysburg.
Titanic, Scarface, and last one is Titanic. Dont know the others.
OK I'm rubbish but I'll have a try. :)
1. Titanic with aliens..? Lol
2. Dunno..
3. Harry Potter :)
and I could guess number 5 but not sure >.<
Anyway good game :)
Gosh Peter not many people seem to wanna play. I'm not real good on movies, but here goes;
The First pic - Posideon Adventure
2nd ?
3rd A Harry Potter movie
4th ?
5th ?
6th Titanic
Sorry don't get ton see a lot of movies these days.
Regards Stef
Post a Comment