Thursday, September 24, 2009

How much do you know about me? Answers and other stuff

1. What is my middle name?

James

2. How old am I?

17


3. When is my birthday (month/day/year)?


October 28, 1991


4. How many brothers do I have?

5

5. Sisters?

0

6. What branch of Christianity do I belong to?

Presbyterian

If you're interested in my church's view on homosexuality, you can read this: "Church and Homosexuality"

I haven't read it all yet, but here is a line from it: "... in essence sexual orientation cannot be said to be chosen."

7. When did I start blogging?

My first post was published on Sunday November 2, 2008 at 10:09 p.m.

8. What, if any, disease do I have?

A rare form of Bell's Palsy. It's rare because I was born with it.

9. What grade/year am I in school?

Credit wise I'm in 11th grade, but I can graduate at the end of this school year if I work hard (more to come about school tomorrow).

10. How many pets do I have?

8. 6 cats and 2 dogs.

Casper - My cat. Found him on our porch one rainy day last year.
Lucky - One of my brother's cats. He hit her with his car one night, and has had her ever since.
Chessie (pronounced chess-e, not cheesy) - My cat. Found her under our porch 2 winters ago.
Joey - Cat the neighbors left behind when they moved last month ago.
Clyde - Cat the neighbors left... Dad named her. Yes, I said her.
No name - Cat the neighbors left... It has no tail... Like, seriously, someone must have cut it off. We don't have a specific name for her yet, but she's a pretty cat... even if she doesn't have a tail.
Skylar - Dog. Part white lab and Dalmatian. Got her from a humane society.
Chubbs - One of my brother's dogs. He looks like a tiny Rottweiler lol

I've posted pics of Casper, Lucky, Chessie, Skylar and Chubbs before. I think I'll post newer pics soon with the new additions included.


Boring game, but thanks for playing :)


I got a few questions after posting my answers to Tyler's game:

Jason Carwin asked:

Is that a naval captain? Do you want to be in a military service?

Why do you want to live during the Civil War?


I don't want to be in the navy, but I would like to be a commercial ship officer. As for living during the Civil War, I would only want to live during that time if I be a general during it. I'm good at Napoleonic tactics :)


NG said:

You have to buy a parking pass? They should give them out for free.


They're only $5, and they do give it back at the end of the year. So, technically, they are free... I guess.


Jason and Southern both asked if I would live and fight for/have sentiments for the North or South:

I would still live in the North and fight for the Union Army. Like I said, only if I could be a general during that war. I think the Union would have done better with me as a general :p


I'll post about school tomorrow.


Oh, btw, I'm having trouble logging into my email account that I use for blogging so if you've emailed me and I haven't replied don't think I'm ignoring you :p I expect my inbox to be overflowing by the time I can get in.... jk jk :p

2 comments:

Jason Carwin said...

Oh ya, I would pick North too. Plus, they got rid of their generals every 6 months, so it would have been easier for you too get a job.

Meanwhile, the South kept the same generals for sooo long. However, if you fought for the South, you could have changed the course of history.

Why did the South never assault Washington DC? Did they not realize that the war was highly unpopular on the hill, and I think Lincoln would have been forced to end the war if it came to a siege of the District. I guess the South did not think they had the resources for a full siege.

cvn70 said...

Peter

hey im back from vacation and just checking and i would have fought fo r the south my self it seems they would have needed the help and in my opinion were better soldiers

hope allis well, and look to chat soon take care and be safe

bob