Okay, I don't like not posting about anything so here's another game. I'll ask a question about myself and you try to answer them. The answers to these ones are all things I've mentioned in my blog before. Okay, ready?
1. What is my middle name?
2. How old am I?
3. When is my birthday (month/day/year)?
4. How many brothers do I have?
5. Sisters?
6. What branch of Christianity do I belong to?
7. When did I start blogging?
8. What, if any, disease do I have?
9. What grade/year am I in school?
10. How many pets do I have?
5 comments:
I'm not playing this game lest the PA State Police show up at my door :-/
2. 17
4. 2?
5. 2?
6. Presbyterian?
7. 2008 :-P
8. the face thing (can't recall the name)
9. 11th -- due to transcript f'ups -- but hoping to get enough credits to graduate at the end of the year
Alright, without cheating lets see how well i can do with this (which probably means I wont get them all right).
1) James
2)17
3) Crap! I know we talked about this. ugh...I'll go with February 30th
4) 2?
5) None, one sister in law?
6) Presbyterian
7)Early November of last year?
8) One side of your face is paralyzed by the mouth...i just know you say you arent able to smile right because of it
9) 12th/Senior
10) Ugh... i know you mentioned this too but i dont remember...i'm gonna go with 4? or maybe it was 5?
oh yeah and ? mean I'm not sure haha
1. James
2. 17
3. October, 1991
4. 4
5. 0
6. Protestant (Presbyterian)
7. November 2, 2008
8. facial paralysis (one side) from oxygen deprivation
9. senior
10. 5 (2 dogs, 3 cats)
hey there,
To let u know I read your Q's, but don't gotta go - lift's just pulled up.
so I'm not ignoring them, just don't have time to answer
-Graham
Post a Comment