Friday, September 4, 2009

Goodbyes, New Blog Feature, and School.

Well, first of all, I want to say bye to Joshua, and Tom from The Daily Jizzt

:(


A new blog feature is over on the sidebar if you're interested. It'll show you what I've learned over the course of the week. Right now it lists everything I've done for this week; next week it'll say something different.

I only have two courses to start off with, American Literature and Geometry. They'll start giving me more classes eventually. I don't know what they'll be yet, but I think most of them are going to be electives. I know for sure that I have to take another English class though.

It's all very organized and simple to complete each days work. I'll only have trouble if I start to get behind. I don't think I'll do that though... not after what happened last time...

Also, we had our first yearbook meeting yesterday. There are two people I used to know there; Kaitlyn and Casey. I was married to Kaitlyn in 6th Grade; our History teacher dressed up as Cleopatra, and demonstrated what an Egyptian wedding ceremony is like, using Kaitlyn as the bride and groom. We divorced the same day. Casey is a boy who is in our grade, but I wasn't really friends with him. Before you ask, he's not cute :p Not sure when the next yearbook meeting is, but I think they're held every week.

I decided not to go to the football game this week. Maybe I'll ask Kelsey or someone if I can tag along with them next time.


I also changed my picture up there ^ to reflect my desktop wallpaper. That's my fave pic :)

3 comments:

Tyler said...

'american literaute'

O_O


why not have 'literature' and read books about/from somewhere/something other than your own country?


and is casey a girls name, or is it just me?

Peter said...

@ Tyler:

I've already taken a British and World Lit. class.

J said...

Josh's loss to the blog world is a tragedy. He was our Icarus, who flew too close to sun of public scrutiny.