Sunday, September 13, 2009

Game Day - Favorite Charactors/Actors

Okay, well since there's nothing else to post about I guess I'll do another game. This one you have to guess the characters' name, the actors' name. You can guess the movie title too for bonus points.








4 comments:

Tyler said...

1) george washington played by... john smith

2) oh, easy, thats abe lincon, defo played by moses

3)clause von staufenburg, played by tom cruise :)

4) mr.scarface played by.... sienfeild? WTF

5)umm... like an old spiderman?

6) james bond.... played by...oh, ffs i dont know

naturgesetz said...

1. Jeb Stuart; ?; "Gettysburg"
2. Longstreet; ?; "Gettysburg"
3. von Stauffenberg; Tom Cruise; "Valkyrie"
4. ?; ?; ?
5. Sonny Corleone; Robert deNiro; "Godfather II"
6. James Bond; Pierce Brosnan; ?

Anonymous said...

First is Stephen Lang as Major General George Pickett (Gettysburg)

Second is Tom Berenger as Lieutenant General James Longstreet (Gettysburg)

Third is Tom Cruise as Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg (Valkyrie)

Fourth is Al Pacino as Tony Montana (Scarface)

Fifth is Al Pacino as Michael Corleone in either Godfather I or Godfather II - it looks like it's from one of the flashback scenes in Italy

Sixth is Pierce Brosnan as James Bond in either Goldeneye or Tomorrow Never Dies (looks too young to be TWINE or DAD)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if my first response went through so here goes

First is Stephen Lang as Major General George Pickett (Gettysburg)

Second is Tom Berenger as Lieutenant General James Longstreet (Gettysburg)

Third is Tom Cruise as Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg (Valkyrie)

Fourth is Al Pacino as Tony Montana (Scarface)

Fifth is Al Pacino as Michael Corleone in either Godfather I or Godfather II - it looks like it's from one of the flashback scenes in Italy

Sixth is Pierce Brosnan as James Bond in either Goldeneye or Tomorrow Never Dies (looks too young to be TWINE or DAD)