There is another girl on Facebook who I used to know, Aubrey. She first messaged me a month or so ago asking how I was, etc. Then the other day I sent her basically the same message I sent to Kelsey. Her response:
I'm so sorry to hear that and yes it probably is her fault. although i have to say I think you'll have more opportunity with cyber school. Good Luck! and you should come to some football games and stuff - we play X Friday, probably not guna be a pretty sight (we havent won a game in about 5 years ) but its still fun . Best of Luck : ) - Aubrey
Meh... I don't like football, but it may still be fun to go. Although I don't know who I'd sit with, or who's even going to be there :\
So... I dunno.
Oh, no, I can't sit with Aubrey because she's a cheerleader so obviously they won't be sitting much :p
4 comments:
Go to the game - it's much more than just about football. I missed most of my HS football games because we didn't have lights (for Friday night games), and I had a job on Saturdays. You'll regret not going.
.....wouldnt you sit with her?.... since she sorta recommended it..? lol
I´d feel well with a cheerleader! You ain´t a sportsfan? Propz Pilgrim
Peter
Go to the game take a chance and maybe you wil have sme fun
take care and be safe
bob
Post a Comment