Thursday, September 10, 2009

From Matt:

Matt, who I think some or most of you know, hasn't blogged for awhile so he told me to tell you this word for word:

"I'm happy cos I have this awesome BF, Cris, and life is good. So I'm not gonna blog anymore cos I don't need to find a hottie on the web with sympathetic words. Oh, and I'm smoking again, and am a juggalo (not gigolo).

So fuck off and suck it easy niggas,

Mat"


Ahem... sorry for the bad language.

6 comments:

Aahsazyl said...

dawg, you paraphrased the hell out of that...i didnt even SAY half that shit

Peter said...

lol yes you did!

naturgesetz said...

Hey Mat, I hope you'll blog some more even if you do have a bf. I've never thought of myself as participating in a dating service.

I know I haven't had a convo with you recently, but that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you and hoping things were going well.

And if you didn't say half of what Peter quoted, you didn't say much at all. But then you always could be laconic. LOL

naturgesetz said...

BTW, Peter, I like the new header pic.

MartininBroda said...

I like your header pic too.

Seth said...

Matt. Oy. He's asked me to post an update too, which I will do on my blog. LOL.

Thanks P