Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've been tagged :O

Tyler tagged me in another one of his games. You have to answer the questions he asks.... with pictures. You're supposed to create a picture mosaic like he did, but everytime I try to do one I have some problem with it. So I'm just posting the pics individually. If Tyler doesn't like it he can suck my **** :D So here it goes:

1) Where are you from? - Pennsylvania

(Pennsylvania State flag)


2) What's your favorite food? - Chicken Parmesan


3) What's your favorite drink? - Root Beer


4) What's your ideal/favorite (future) job/career? - Captain


5) What's your favorite thing about yourself? - Sense of humor


6) What's the place you most want to visit? - A Civil War battlefield


7) What's your favorite body feature on someone else? - Nice smile

(That guy is too old for me)


8) What's your favorite Movie? - Titanic


9) What's your favorite TV show? - The Sopranos


10) Choose one word that best describes you - Historian

(Library of Congress)


11) What time period would you most like to have lived in? - A period containing the years 1860-1865.


12) What's the next thing you're probably going to purchase? - School parking pass

3 comments:

Jason Carwin said...

Is that a naval captain? Do you want to be in a military service?

Why do you want to live during the Civil War? Where would you live? North or South?

naturgesetz said...

You have to buy a parking pass? They should give them out for free.

Anonymous said...

Interesting and enjoyable post. Like Jason I'm curious - North or South.
Kindest regards Stef.