Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11th, 2001















I couldn't find any decent videos of the Fligh 93 crash site.




I was sitting in my 4th grade class when we learned about the attacks on our country. The teachers weren't allowed to turn the TVs on, but we did talk about it. What was said, I don't remember.



Remember September 11th today, and forever.





5 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Those videos from 2001 are poignant reminders of what it was like that day, and the President's words were well chosen.

Thanks for posting.

Jason Carwin said...

Thank you for that tribute. It was well written, and you found great clips to bring back stark memories of that morning.

cvn70 said...

Peter

it was a sad day fo rall of us and we shouldnt ever forget it

take care and be safe

bob

Rob said...

I remember waking up by myself and discovering it and having no idea what was going on... I think thats why I subconsciously shudder whenever I see that footage..

torchy! said...

Pete, you did a really good job collecting these video clips together.

scary stuff. especially the one of the tower collapsing from ground level.

the final pic is very poignant.

torchy!