Numerous people have been asking me if there are any plans to go camping with Alex this year.
The short answer: No.
I have no intention of even asking Alex if he wants to. For one reason, it's still too early in the year for camping :p
More importantly, Alex and I are not friends! We sit together in church; that's it! I'm more friendly with the Pope than I am with Alex ffs!
Ok that last one was a joke.
Anyway, I didn't even enjoy myself the last time we camped out. For me to enjoy myself, we need to do more than just jack off together. By do more I don't mean do more sexually, I mean we need to actually do more stuff than just the sexual stuff. Last year and the year before that, camping was only done so we could jack off together!
That being said, it will be interesting if Alex is the one to bring up camping. I mean, seeing how all we really did was jack off together, and he wants to do it again, that must mean he likes doing it together, right?
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"Hard to Starboard" - James Horner - Titanic
5 comments:
"Numerous people have been asking me if there are any plans to go camping with Alex this year."
I wonder if they just don't get it or if they just don't care. But it seems to me that there are a number of people who only want to read about bloggers engaging in sexual activity. I privately call them the cheering section, and they're constantly saying, "Go! Go! Go! Go!" Best to ignore them.
First-
Hard to Starboard is one of my favs in the score. And Southampton when I'm feeling particularly chipper. Did I mention (probably a million times and youre sick of it) that the Titanic score was the first piano book my parents ever bought me. I think the titanic theme may have been one of the first things I learned to play on piano. huh. awesome score.
i agree itll be interesting to see if he ever brings it up. and yes im sure he enjoys jerking off just as much as the next guy :-) and hey just as is the case with a posh wine and cheese party, when it comes to jerking it- the more the merrier I always say ;-) I actually ive never said that... but hey! maybe one day
okImTiredAndGoingToBedBye
STeve
The best way to have more friends is to get into the same activities as them. Now that spring and summer are here, teens are outside more and that is a chance to socialise without parents gawking at you. Play a little soccer, go swimming, hiking, and a good mountain bike (with skateboard style helmet) is great for exercise and checking out everyone outdoors. Save the screen time for bad weather. bfn - Wayne :)
I know I havent read like your whole blog or nuthin but campin is fun man.
I dont know about all the sex stuff, but you could go fishin instead :))
I think I should read more on your blog, anyways best of luck
:))
who could possibly be asking that question?
oh well - if he does ask - the only possible response is this -
"why don't we just go upstairs and jack off right now? and this time you better let me do it for you."
right?
Post a Comment