Ok so normally I don't make two posts in one day; let alone only a few hours apart. But this is kind of a continuation of the last post.
So anyway, after I *finally* got home from the school today I wanted to sit outside for awhile. I sat out for a couple hours. While sitting outside, I saw Alex2 (Alex's friend also named Alex) go over to Alex's house. After a bit they left and walked up the street (presumably to their friends house). Pretty soon they (just the 2 Alexs) came . Alex2 came over to get the hockey net so they could play hockey.
Now, for those not familiar, Alex2 and the other friend, Joe, are walking gay joke machines among other things. I really can't stand being around them which is why I don't go over when they're there. I don't like the sound of hockey sticks smacking against the pavement and all that so I went inside. It was almost dinner time anyway.
I went back outside around 7. Around 8:30 Alex and Alex2 came down from the ball field (Alex had practice and someone else was having a game). Alex2 came and got the net again. Now, the net has gotten pretty beat up since they started using it. My brother wasn't very happy about it (it's his net). Alex2 wasn't carrying it the right way; in fact he wasn't carrying it at all! He was actually dragging it and about to go across the driveway and onto the road so I yelled at him saying, "try carrying the net the right way!" which he did :p
So anyway, I stayed out while they played (for those who ask, I cannot see them playing from where I sit outside). They played until about 9. Alex brought back the net this time, then skated up the road and stopped across from me. He walked down across the driveway (gravel) and skated down the sidewalk. I can't remember what he said, but it was something about sitting outside. He told me that they are going to get their porch furniture out this weekend maybe. I should have said something about us sitting outside again but I didn't even think about it until now :\
For those that don't know, two summers ago Alex and I used to sit out on his porch nearly every night. Most of the time my hand would be down his pants :p (not kidding).
Then we got talking about his hockey equipment. He told me he ordered some hockey pants, and a girdle. He even had me look them up online so he could show me what they looked like lol.
I asked him what sporting goods stores he shops at because I got a giftcard for one store for Christmas worth $25. He said he shopped at that store, so I gave him the giftcard as a birthday present :p
I sooooo wanted to mention camping and ask him if he wanted to, but I'm going to try and hold it to see if he'll ask first.
I also asked him if he was the one who said my name at the school earlier today. He said he didn't think it was... I wonder who said it then :S
He left around 9:30 so he was over for about 20-30 minutes which is the longest we've been together outside of church since January!
I'd say things are getting off to a good start this summer :)
4 comments:
Peter
I hope its a good summer and im glad he came over to say hi to you
take care and be safe
bob
There's your problem; Alex's friends use gay slurs and jokes to show that they are 'masculine'(young guys are so insecure). So this discourages Alex if he has any gay/bi inclinations. It is a perpetuation of the myth that all homosexual guys are effeminate or wusses when nothing could be further from the truth.(there are a lot of rugged and tough looking guys on some gay websites!) But today it is becoming an embarassment to diss gay people cos there are so many more out these days (because of the Internet), including many sports figures. If you were hanging with these guys occasionally, you could let them know that slander against gays is not cool these days and that they will embarass themselves in the future. But you are making a mistake if they sense you don't like them; their ignorance just needs a little education. If you share a smile and a laugh with them and they sense you like them, it makes it a lot easier to get close to Alex and have more friends for the summer. bfn - Wayne :)
awww that was nice of you to give him the gift card.
And wh-wh-wh-what!? your hand was down his pants on the porch? Did I miss these posts? :p
Steve
I thought you were over Alex, Peter. You're winding yourself up to get hurt again, I fear. Be careful.
*HUG*
Post a Comment