Friday, May 21, 2010

Put a Smile On My Face

Today Mom and I had to be up at the school to take pictures of the clubs for the yearbook.

After our last club picture was taken, we went to the office to sign out. They had a package for Mom of yearbook stuff for next year. She decided to take it down to the room where all the yearbook stuff is kept.

It was towards the end of a period (class) when we went down so none of the classes were doing anything. We went past one class and I heard someone shout my name. I wasn't really paying much attention and Mom said, "That sounded like Alex." After I thought about it I realized that it was Alex who shouted my name :)

That put a smile on my face for awhile :D


I wasn't going to blog about this, but I've been in a bad mood this evening so I thought it would be good to "relive" something that made me happy. It kinda worked.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Model Update:

(click to enlarge)



2 comments:

wayner said...

Are you going to be hanging around home this summer Peter? I think you and Alex should be enjoying the great outdoors together. He sounds like an outdoors guy. I had lots of outdoors fun when I was in my teens and twenties, especially in the summer with younger guys and older guys. Even the immature dickheads can be fun lol. It looks like some nice country around where you live. You won't get any action looking at screens all day and you will get out of shape. I think Alex would enjoy your company if you would loosen up more. bfn - Wayne :)

Planetx_123 said...

Im glad that worked! Isn't it funny how little things like that can make such a difference? I mean Alex may not even realize how much of an impact things like that have on you. I totally know what you mean though, because I was the same way: when I had a huge crush on a guy just being in the same room made me happy. lol

Steve