I've mentioned her before on here, but in case you missed it...
Kelsey and I have known each other since pre-school just like most everyone who lives around here. Her, Andrew (I always figured she liked him), and I were best friends in 6th grade, my last year there. We hung out all the time together in school; in line together, sitting together, etc. At one point people even said we should go out, but being only 12 we just *pretended* it was gross. At least, I was pretending. I even got the bus driver to honk at her when we passed her walking to her house after school and Kelsey would wave, sometimes exaggerating the wave. The bus driver was the only person in real life that I told then. We had our rough times too. Like, she'd go a few days without talking to me, or waving to me :\ I think it's called PMS lol.
I think she may have liked me then too, but I never knew for sure.
Then, back at the beginning of the month, she had that Facebook status message that said, "Text me :)" I said, "I would if I had your number :p" Then a few days later she sent me an email type thing via Facebook that just said, "My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX" So I sent her a text message, but never got a response :(
Today, I responded to her original email:
Hey Kelsey, I sent you a text awhile ago when you first sent this to me but you never responded. My phone has been known to not send messages sometimes. My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX in case you want to send me a message sometime.
Anyway, I guess I won't be going to XXX this year like I was supposed to. At least not in the traditional way. There was a BIG screw up with my transcripts (probably Ms. X's fault) so it looks like I don't have enough credits to be a senior, yet I really do. Anyway, I decided to do XXX's cyber school program instead where I can earn enough credits to graduate this year without repeating a year.
I probably won't be seeing much of you or anyone else unless we have any clubs together or something. So, I hope you have a good year :)
Peter
Then a couple hours later she sent one back:
Aw, Thanks. I can't believe they screwed everything up for you :( I do hope we end up having some clubs together because I'd really love to see you again!
I now have your number, so I'm sure you'll get a message from me sooner or later :)
Kelsey
*checks phone*
Nothing yet :p
Anyway, that email made my night :)
P.S. Don't forget to read the other post I made today about what happened at school today.
4 comments:
...does she have nice tits?
>.>
<.<
i totally didnt ask that. ;)
anyways.... good luck with her!
Peter
glad you are happy tonight and there is nothing wrong with having some interest with someone with tits lol
@tyler you are funny lol
take care and be safe
bob
Oooh.
I'm almost happy for you :P
Naw I guess I am really. If she gets a sex change. Not reeeeally...
:P
As if it were new, see Alex" Propz Pilgrim
Post a Comment