Saturday, November 20, 2010

Missing Links!

After the weird deal with the sidebar, I ended up deleting everything over there then re-adding it all. Well, I didn't take a note of the links to other blogs so there are only links to the blogs I'm following over there now.

So if you want me to link to your blog, comment below or email be and I'll add it. Note, if you email me sometimes it'll end up in the spam folder, which I don't check regularly. You'd be better off if you just comment below.

Kthxbai


P.S. I'm working on a proper blogpost between doing school stuff and relaxing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind my blog in your bloglist too. :)

Take your time for "proper" posts, school and relaxing from it comes first. :)

Seth said...

Hai there.

Don't forget me, Sethboyardee!
sethboyardee.blogspot.com

*hugs*

Jason Shaw said...

I've got a link to you,

www.seafrontdiary.com