Friday, November 5, 2010

Pizza

Yesterday, I met my old friends Andrew and Kelsey for pizza! :D

For those that don't remember, Andrew and Kelsey were my best friends in elementary school until I moved out of the area. I've heard from another friend that Andrew may be gay, but I've never seen or heard anything to support that rumor.

Kelsey is the only girl I've felt strongly about. People used to say we'd get married someday, though we've never gone out. In fact, yesterday was the only time I've ever really been out with her outside of school. She has a boyfriend, by the way. :P

Anyway, Andrew and I go to the same college so we made plans to get together yesterday at the Pizza Hut near the college. It was only supposed to be the two of us until he texted me asking if Kelsey could join us. Then I saw this on Facebook:


We had a great time! Andrew was right, it was like 6th grade all over again. They haven't changed at all :)

There are no immediate plans to get together again, but I'm sure we will. Kelsey goes to a University not too far away, but next semester she'll be going to the college Andrew and I go to, so I'm sure we'll be together frequently then. :)

I hope

6 comments:

Beej said...

I LOVE when you can meet up with friends you havent seen in aaages and nothing changes! Those are the best- no bullshit just themselves

xo

Anonymous said...

What did your gaydar say about Andrew after all these years?

naturgesetz said...

Great!

wayner said...

When someone cracks open the closet door a bit, it doesn't take long for the gay rumours to get around so Andrew could be a strong possibility. See if you and him can hang out together more often and give him the gadar treatment lol. You and him are at the same college so that shouldn't be too difficult. Anyway it would be nice to have a good friend at college. bfn - Wayne :)

Anonymous said...

Peter, did you know that there's an exhibition of artifacts from the Titanic being held in London.

John.

Jason Shaw said...

Great. Nice to hear of nice times, of friendship and happiness.