Sunday, November 14, 2010

What the ----?

So I changed my header picture for Veterans Day and after I did, the sidebar over there -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
somehow moved to the bottom of my blog O_o

It's still showing as being on the side in the layout editor and I cannot figure out how to fix it >_<

Any ideas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try changing the width of your blog. Or try making the header picture a bit smaller. :)
Or maybe you should temporarily delete the header picture and see if the sidebar comes back to its normal place. :P
I hope this helps.


BTW could you please replace the link to my old blog with a link to my new one (lunariosbook.blogspot.com)? :)

Hugs,
Lu

wayner said...

Sorry but I am blog template illiterate! But things must be going very well for you if that is the biggest crisis in your life lol. bfn - Wayne :)

M. Alan (midwest) said...

Hi Peter, try clicking on the design tab in the upper right corner of the blog page. Then you will be on the add & arrange page. Left click and hold on the items you wish moved, drag them to the right side of the box "blog posts" and release. That will be the area with followers blog archive about me boxes are). I hope this helps you fix your problem. Thanks for blogging as well i've been reading your posts for almost a year. Alan