Thursday, November 18, 2010

Procrastination Strikes Again!

I guess I waited too long to register for next semester. The English II class I wanted is now closed. That means I'll either have to pick a different time and teacher, or wait until third semester.

6 comments:

wayner said...

Procrastination does cause a person more grief in the long run. It is better to be pro-active and always think ahead; it just makes your life go more smoothly. Are you checking out some guys in your neighbourhood or school or are you procrastinating? When I was your age I thought about sex (guys) constantly; I don't know how I ever made it through to graduation day! bfn - Wayne :)

Planetx_123 said...

does your school not do a "tree" or some other prioritization lottery? Its just first come first serve for the spots?

naturgesetz said...

It would be good to have another semester with your current prof. But I don't think that should be the top priority. Consider what courses are available when (and find out what her the profs are any good, if you can. Don't paint yourself into a corner holding out for that one English prof. At least you're having the benefit of this semester with him.

Different people have different levels of sexual appetite. Some, like Wayner, seem to be almost obsessed (as he describes himself). But, as he indicates, it can make it harder to concentrate on your studies. So if you're comfortable not being in a sexual relationship, that's fine. I do think it's good to have friends and some regular social interaction, and I gather that is happening. But I think you're lucky if you don't "need" sexual activity as a major priority.

Anonymous said...

Does your school allow overrides? Perhaps your professor has the ability to accept more than the computer is set up for. You might talk to him about it.

Anonymous said...

procrastinating is allowed when you're about 13 to 17. After that age, nobody waits for you.
Another english teacher? Hey, maybe this is much more interesting!You're quite good in English, so why not take the challenge?
HUGS
Oliver

Aahsazyl said...

fail