So we were just starting church when I handed Alex the letter. It was folded up so he couldn't read what it said. I told him to read it during the sermon. This was because I didn't want the snoopy old ladies that sit around us to see what it said.
During the sermon, he opened and read the letter. The he wrote on it that we can talk after church (his mom is on the Session, and they had a meeting after church so he would be staying after anyway.) I nodded OK, and continued listening to the sermon (and playing pocket pool ;) ).
After church was over, I followed him down to the basement where we could talk privately. As soon as we got down there he pushed my against a wall and kissed me deeply. :O
He backed off and said that he loved me, and he wasn't really comfortable with it before. He broke most contact with me hoping that his feelings would go away.
He kissed me again. His arms around me now. I put my arms around him too. After a minute, I slowly moved my hand down to the front of his pants. I unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. He was doing the same to me.
We could hear people moving around upstairs, but we didn't care. I pulled down his pants revealing his massive.....
*wakes up*
Huh? What?
Oh, I'm sorry. I must have dozed off. I didn't even hear you come in. I wasn't talking in my sleep was I?
:S
So anywho, I assume you are here to hear what happened at church today.
I didn't give him the letter. I had it sitting right beside me on the seat. I did, however, tell him about it. I didn't tell him what it was about though. I just said that he had to read it tomorrow (at youth club). He asked, "What is it?" To which I replied, "A letter."
He asked, "To?"
I said, "You."
"From?"
"Me."
He just said ok. But he said it in that long drawn out way that means he doesn't have a clue as to what it's about.
I chose to give it to him tomorrow instead because I have some work to do today and won't be available to really talk to him about it.
Where as tomorrow he can read it and we can talk about it all at the same time... If that even makes sense.
So, we'll see how tomorrow goes. I have to give it to him now since he knows about it, which is why I told him.
9 comments:
LOL at the scene in the basement. You've been reading too many blogs.
Good thinking about being unavailable today so waiting till tomorrow but telling him about it.
Hope all goes well at Youth Club, I have my proverbial fingers figuratively crossed for you.
You are so cruel...it's not even funny. I didn't even read anything after he kissed you because i got so excited for you. Oh well.
Good luck tomorrow. I wouldn't have even mentioned it to him at all unless you were going to give it to him, but thats just me. I like to just surprise people with stuff like that. Now theres no element of surprise.
And the slow drawn out okay is because he doesn't understand why you aren't giving it to him.
But yeah...good luck, but remember what I said. Dont give him the letter because you want a reaction. Give him the letter because you just want him to know how you feel. If you do it because you think you're going to get a great response then if it doesnt happen you'll be down about it. But if you give it to him because you just want him to know how you feel then you can't really have a bad response because at least he knows now.
and thanks for making me wait another day to read about it. lol
I was believing you until you wrote that you started undoing his pants at church. Yeah, right!
:-P
Best of luck at youth club tomorrow. Try to sleep tonight.
:-)
aw peter you had me going there :P tsk tsk you wouldn't catch me telling stories like that! lol
this is only a short comment coz i'm blogging in secret from the phone, but basically i totally agree with the other 3 superstar commenters.
you better tell us what time youth club is so we know when to cross our fingers for you.
ooh i really hope you're not gonna get upset by the outcome of this, but whatever the outcome is, at least you'll *know*.
torchyyy!
Lol. You're such a tease... you really had me going then!! There's no backing out now, seeing as how he's expecting the letter. I wish you all the luck in the world and I hope you don't end up disappointed with his response.
I'll be thinking of you!
Best wishes,
Col
good luck and godspeed tomorrow - it's gonna go fine - but probably just a little tiny bit different than the first part of this post :-)
peter
i did not know you had it in you to write something like that and i am keeping my fingers crossed for you buddy
take care and be safe
bob
let me try this again
//saw that one coming a mile away//
You bastard! You tricked me! :P
Good luck. *e-kiss* :)
Post a Comment