I finally started my Civil War blog. Now I'm not sure where to start with it. The link to it is right over there ------------->
::EDIT:: I also created the WWII blog. The link is also over there.
Well, that's all I have for today.
Oh, my brother and wife were talking with us via webcam today. Everything is going fine with the little one. Dad and one of my other brothers are going down there tomorrow. I will have the house to myself all day.
^_^
hehe
I wonder what trouble I can get into. :p
Oh, and one more thing. I have now become re-obsessed with The Godfather movies. I have always liked them but didn't have the movies themselves. I just watched them whenever they were on TV. Well, now I bought The Godfather and The Godfather Part II. Part III is good, but not as great as the other ones, so I didn't waste my money on that one. Not yet anyway.
I also have The Godfather book by Mario Puzo which the movie was made from. I read it awhile ago. I also have The Godfather Returns by Mark Winegardner (I think). I haven't read Returns yet, but I read some things about it and the next one in the novel series, The Godfather's Revenge. They sound like good reads so I'm going to reread the first one, then the others.
The original Godfather book by Puzo is a classic, as are the films. I recommend you check them out if you are interested in Mafia type stuff like I am. I promise you, The Godfather is FAR better than The Sopranos.
:)
Check out the linked Wikipedia articles if you want.
3 comments:
While you're home alone, don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Ngetz... the poor kid is 17! LOL
What trouble can you get into?? It may involve abrasions.
I only saw the Godfather films in the past year and was really impressed. Yes number 2 is probably the best, but you need to see all three to "complete the picture".
Post a Comment