... Get your head outta the gutter!!!!
I was talking about a ship. The Queen Mary 2 to be exact.
I'm will be going on a voyage aboard the QM2 this summer. Anyone want to come with me? You just have to pay for your ticket.....and mine ;)
Oh, and happy St. Patrick's Day!! I forgot to mention that on my last post. And incase you haven't figured it out, I'm not really going anywhere aboard the QM2, or any other ship for that matter.
I will go on a trip aboard the QM2 whenever I get the money for it.... If the ship will even be around then.
lol
Make sure you read the other post I made today ( if you can), and also read the funny quote over there under Daniel Craig.
4 comments:
If you get any takers, see if they'd like to have me along too. It'll only mean they have to buy a third ticket, and I'm sure my presence as a chaperon would be well worth the price.
naturgesetz is right of course but he forgot to mention that 2 chaperones would better. let's see, i can do [flicks thru diary]... well waddya know... seems i can do any time!
just make sure it's not steerage class
just kidding
torchy!
soithampton (the home port) is not far from where i live
I saw QM2 while landing in Sydney last month. This is big ship, so big that it have to dock in Wooloomooloo, a bay before Sydney Opera, because it's to big to fit in Darling Harbour. But I can't get why people want to spend holidays on a ship. For me it's just boring.
Ohhhh... the maiden voyage of the QM2 was on the exact same day as my birthday a couple years ago. I soooooo wanted to go on that ship, preferably in the ultra-uber-deluxe suit. LOL. Instead, I settled for watching her go off through the harbor. *sigh*
Post a Comment