Saturday, March 21, 2009

"Can you hear me now?"

This problem with it not updating on other people's blogs is driving me up the wall. So I followed Torchy's advice. So let's see if this shows up.

*crosses fingers*

I also went back and edited the letter again. This time incorporating your suggestions into it. I changed the end of the first paragraph as well as the last one.

I also realized that all this has been going on for about 8 months now. It's no wonder I'm at wits end here.

Oh and a congrats to NG. He gets the award for being the 100th commenter since I restarted my blog.

*Cheers. Balloons and confetti fall from ceiling. Hands award to NG.*

Now you have to make a speech ;)

Mirrorboy also gets the award for being the first person to make me smile today. He promoted me from the "Other cool blogs" links to "Great guys" links on his blog.

*Cheers. more balloons and confetti fall from ceiling. Hands award to Mirrorboy.*

You have to make a speech too.

:D

9 comments:

Lightning Baltimore said...

New version of the letter is def. the best yet. Best of luck!!!

naturgesetz said...

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much.

*gestures for silence*

*applause continues*

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much.

*applause diminishes slighty*

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much.

*gestures again*
*applause dies down*

Thank you very much.

My friends, I am thrilled and honored to receive this award today. And I am grateful to all whose comments came at times that made it possible for me to be the 100th commenter. It means a lot to me because I really care about this guy. From the first time I saw his blog, my heart has gone out to him. I hope my advice has been helpful in some way, and I hope my friendship has added some happiness to his life. He's a good guy who has had a lot to deal with. He's got a lot of love to give. And I'm sure that as he goes through life he will find people who will be happy to have his love. Right now I just want to tell Peter again how much I care about him and wish him much happiness. And how much I appreciate this award.

*raises award in left hand*
*puts right arm around Peter's shoulder*

Love ya, guy.

*Peter raises right arm*
*enthusiastic applause*
*band plays Amhrán na bhFiann, or Scotland the Brave, or something*

torchy! said...

i can't see anything between omg!! and can you hear me now, but i'm not sure there is another post. i'm just a bit confused by the new version that mr hci is referring to.

judging by the time now and that of the post and reader, it looks like it worked. ooh ooh, does that mean i get balloons too? :) i'll settle for a dazzling smile. lol

lol @ naturgesetz. i'm applauding too, but wondering if the bar's open yet.

torchy!

unless there is a new version of the letter that i'm too thick to find, my earlier comments still apply

Peter said...

Torchy, I just edited the last letter

Mirrorboy said...

Why do i get an award? Cos i made you smile? lol

*dances anyway*

Letter looks fine, even if i dislike 'awhile'. :P

Peter said...

-_-

Thanks for showing as much enthusiasm as NG.

Mirrorboy said...

ZOMG My life is complete!! This is amazing! *wipes away tear*

Like NG i am thrilled to receive an award today, even though mine is far better than his. :) I'd like to thank Peter for recognizing me and my contribution to his day, and also my cats. I couldn't have done it without you guys. *blows kisses*

I will admit, it was a long road to get here. It took a lot of work to create and new blog list AND copy your address into it. The recognition is just... it's... *gets choked up and teary*

Grr... I promised i wouldn't cry...

Thanks so much dude... Thanks so much... *hugs Peter*

*gets more applause then NG* ;)

Peter said...

hahahaha

:D

Aahsazyl said...

wait
someones got to give out the awards partially in french like hugh laurie
yep,
i just had to ruin the moment :D