Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Long Weekend

I have off of school Thursday (tomorrow) and Friday. yay!! I need a nice long break. I'm spending the whole day today (except now) working on school work so I don't have any to do over break. One thing I'm working on is a paper for my US history class. The topic is Turning Points In America Before 1900. Naturally I chose the Civil War. I think this is the biggest turning point in our history. Once I get it all finished I will be posting it on my Civil War blog. So if you are interested then keep your eye out for it sometime towards the end of the week.

It is also a long weekend for the local school district. They don't have school on Friday. So I sent Alex a text message last night that said,

*searches for cell phone*

"I have Thursday and Friday off. This will be the first weekend in awhile that I won't have work to do, and I really want to get out of the house for once. Want to do something?"

Naturally he hasn't answered yet :\

So I guess I will have to find something to occupy myself with over the weekend. I will probably be bored outta my mind. The problem with living here is that there is absolutely nothing to do around here by yourself.....well, I can think of one thing ;)

Oh, and that quote over there now is a pretty good one if you ask me.

**********************************************************

My Favorite Music of the Day (with some movie/game stills) :



Dad hates this piece of music for some reason, so when I'm watching the movies I make sure I play the song real loud ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe use call button on your mobile and talk to him? And you still didn't tell us what happened between you and Alex when you were having break in blogging.

Peter said...

This probably sounds weird, but I do not talk on the phone. The only way I talk on the phone is if it's an emergency or if it's really important.

naturgesetz said...

Looking forward to your post on the Civil War.

Hope you don't annoy your dad to the point he decides to take away the Godfather movies.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I don't get it. I know quite many people that just don't talk on phone. And some of them have very good phones, but maybe that's the reason - they use them to play.

I know it's internet era, texting is popular but ffs start talking people! This is what makes relationships!

I'd love to talk on phone with anyone but even in Poland I don't have many people I can call just to talk, and not many call me. And I like talking, texting or chatting on messenger won't replace the pleasure to hear someone else voice.