Two strange things happened recently.
1. I found out that on my Blogger Dashboard, I could restore my old blog that I deleted awhile ago.
If you are new here and don't know about the whole Alex/me thing, then go over to it and find out what this is all about. I went through and deleted all the posts that have nothing to do with Alex. So it shouldn't take you long to read them (there's only 29 I think :p). The link is over there under my profile picture.
I went through the old posts and found it quite weird to read all of them again. Even if you know about the Alex/me thing, you might want to check out my old posts to see if I improved/changed or whatever since this all started. I found it quite interesting actually.
Oh, and you can leave comments on the old blog. I will get them (I think).
2. I left the letter that I wrote for Alex at the church. I stuck it in the hymn book that I use. I remember putting in a certain way on Sunday. Today Dad and I went up to set up tables for the Lent dinner we have Sunday evening.
Anywho, the letter was in a totally different position :O
I can't remember if I moved it Monday night at youth club or not. Now that I'm thinking about it, I'm thinking that I did move it. But I'm not 100% sure.
So, if I didn't move it then someone else did. That same person probably read it too. I wonder who it was.
Also check out the other post I made today. It's more important than this one.
4 comments:
Your new blog looks way better, btw.
Silly boy. Don't leave things lying around. :P
love.
Haha
Yeah, I looked at the old one and thought, "eww"
:D
Mirrorboy's right about leaving private stuff lying around where other people can find it. Good thing you cut out the part in the middle. It shouldn't be too bad if somebody did read it. But it's a good lesson to learn.
peter, i've read your entire old blog - i still hadn't finished at 2am - i'm a slow reader :(
please don't think i'm being unkind below - i care a lot, and hopefully my more recent comments indicate that.
what struck me throughout your old blog was the absolutely *awesome* advice you were getting from naturgesetz, col, xthecouragex and steevo to name only a few. and the patience they showed too was phenomenal, as you seemed to do pretty much all the things they advised against.
i *know* it's incredibly tough at your age. i can see that you're a very tenacious character who likes to know exactly what's going on. unfortunately life, and relationships especially, just isn't like that. you really do have to chill and accept that other people want different things and at a different pace than you do.
i really feel that widening your circle of friends would be the best course of action for you. that and *really* trying to forget about alex. you've said that before, but i think we know that you've just been deluding yourself.
you *have* to meet new people
feel free to delete this comment if you want to. i'm still gonna follow you and i'm still gonna keep caring.
hang in there buddy
torchy!
[hugz]
Post a Comment