fi yuo cna raed tihs,
Azanm
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The greatest action piece in the whole movie, and perhaps the greatest one I've ever heard. It comes in two parts. The first one is a little slow, but I like the beginning with the violins (or whatever they are). The second part continues directly where the first one ends. I think it is great anyway:
3 comments:
i can! does that make me a genius? actually i've seen this before, but i've not met any1 who can't read it.
however it's still good at demonstrating the power of the mind.
torchy!
I'm brilliant enough to read it without any trouble, too.
lol
It is an interesting phenomenon.
I've seen something like this before as well. It has something to do with the ability to read quickly, because the minds of some persons see "letter clusters" and not individual letters. As long as the first and last letters of the word are in their correct places, the mind automatically re-arranges the centers based on previous visual experiences. The other experiment in the series proves that the first and last letters of the word MUST be in the proper positions for the mind to begin the re-arrangement of the misplaced letters.
Post a Comment