Sunday, March 29, 2009

Long Day...Long Post Too...

Today was soooo busy and long. My feet hurt really bad right now. Anyone want to give me a foot massage? :p

First off there was church. I was playing pocket pool (as usual), and I a got a boner, which rarely happens when I'm playing pocket pool. I looked down and realized how obviously it was that I had one. I let out a little laugh. Alex asked what I was laughing at. I wrote on a piece of paper, "I have a boner." He smiled and rolled his eyes...Until I looked away. Then I saw out of the corner of my eye that he turned back to look at me, or more specifically my pants. :p

By that time I had lost the boner. Seeing that he was looking for it, I scratched out "have" on the piece of paper and wrote "had" in it's place.

I wasn't sure if he was really looking for the bulge in my pants or not. So, I decided to test it. There was just enough time left to get another one. When I had one I scratched out "had" and wrote "have" again. He smiled and rolled his eyes again. I looked away, and sure enough he looked back at me. :p

Then I wrote on the piece of paper, "I'm a little horny." He whispered in a sarcastic tone, "A little?" By then the sermon was done.

Okay that takes care of the church part. Now on to the Easter egg hiding.

I had to drive dad home first so he could get the dogs out. When I came back there were still two ladies there covering the tables for the dinner tonight. Alex and I started hiding eggs in the sanctuary and elsewhere.

Finally the two ladies left. I don't know if the thought of being alone got to his head or what. But he started making those sexual jokes teenagers think are the funniest things in the world. To my surprise most of them were male related. Like for example, a lot of the eggs were still wet and sticky (the kids just colored them an hour before we hid them). I commented about it (not meaning it in a sexual way). I said that the eggs were wet and they were making my hands sticky. He twisted that around so what I said had nothing to do with Easter Egg Dye, but rather about cum

*rolls eyes*

This went one the whole time we were hiding eggs (an hour). At one point I said, "Now who is the horny one?" He laughed and said, "Yeah, I am...kinda."

I was really surprised that just about none of the jokes were female related. If that even makes sense. I don't know how else to describe it.

Finally we left. When I pulled into the driveway, I half expected him to invite me over to his house. But he didn't. :( I think he was supposed to help his mom cook stuff for the dinner anyway.

Let me just say something a little off topic. 108 hard boiled eggs are very hard to hide in our church. On top of that we had about as many plastic eggs. OMG there was no place to hide them!! Finally Alex and I stood on one end of the sanctuary and just threw the plastic eggs and left them where they landed. LOL

Okay now on to the dinner. Oh, but before I do, I thought you would like to know that I got rid of my hornyness after I got back home ;) But it seems to have come back :D

Okay so the dinner, Easter egg hunt and all that went well too. Alex and I were too busy making sure all the real eggs were found. We don't want them to spoil and stink up the place. Unfortunately, one egg was not found. Not by the kids, and not by the egg hiders. LOL

So after all that everyone went home. When Dad and I FINALLY got home, Alex was out playing hockey all by himself despite the drizzle of rain and the darkness. Usually I won't go over, even if he is alone, without an invitation. It's just some silly thing I have in my head.

This time, however, I broke my rule. I went over. And it was great. For me anyway. We played hockey together for a little bit (he had a stick. I just used my feet to kick the puck), and we talked.

Before he went inside, he said, "See ya.... Whenever I guess."

Oh, and Alex is defiantly gay. four reasons:

1. We were calculating how many eggs we had to hide. My cell phone's calculator won't calculate if the memory is full. The memory was full this time cos I had too many pictures on the phone. Once I had a picture of my "little friend" (well not little :p) on the phone. Alex saw it and was like this :D.

This was like a year ago.

Anywho back to today. I had to erase the pics I had on the phone. I said about one picture, "Whoa, I better erase that one. I don't want anyone seeing that." Implying that it was of my one-eyed snake (it really wasn't). He said excitedly, "Let me see!" But I had already erased it.

2. He giggles like a girl a bunch of times. I have also started doing that instead of my normal laugh.

3. He was talking with his one hand on his hip. In the "gay" pose. But he wasn't acting gay or talking gay. Whenever he was doing that, I thought, "OMG, that is so gay."

4. I swear he looks at me while I'm playing pocket pool.

Hmmm.

Lol

I doubt that means anything. They were just things that I took notice of today.

7 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Well, that's pretty good with Alex.

You basically did what steevo said (don't bring up the letter), and things went okay.

Continue to let things go at Alex's pace, don't try to push it.

Lightning Baltimore said...

Do you giggle like a girl on purpose or did it just start happening?

On a related note, for some reason over the past several years I have begun shrieking like a little girl when startled. It's really fucking embarrassing when it happens at work, like when my co-worker put a cold can of soda against the back of my neck a few weeks ago. It started as a joke, I think, but now it's just plain out of control.

Anonymous said...

Peter, you need some kind of catalyst to shift this thing off dead center. Get him alone in your room and engineer some sexual conversation... or talk about porn and does he look at it too... or something...! Patience is certainly a virtue but you need to get out and start have sex dude! While you're young enough to enjoy it. Love ya!

naturgesetz said...

I see you've added some stuff about Alex at the end. The thing to remember is that we can interpret things to mean that a person is gay because that's what we want to see.

Yeah, maybe he's gay. Maybe not. If he is, you've got to remember that he has denied it, and pushing him about it is unlikely to make him come out. Considering that he distanced himself after last summer, pushing him is only likely to drive him away again. Because if he is gay, either he doesn't realize it or he is trying to suppress it. So either way, putting any pressure on him is the guaranteed way to kill the relationship.

Peter said...

@Mr. HCI

The giggling thing just seemed to crop up a month ago. I don't do the "hehehe" thing in a feminine tone. I just do it in my normal tone.

LOL @ your shrieking like a little girl story :p

cvn70 said...

peter

take head in what NG says as his wisdom is evident here. we all want others to be like us and usually they are not, that being said maybe you are right

so what is the next step, do not look to me for that answer :P

i do hope what you desire is true but as others have pointed out even if he is he has denied it and you can not rush him out

i hope that you continue to break some of your old habits though and go play hockey more with alex, do not wait for an invitation just get out there and get involved

he can still be a good friend always

take care and be safe

bob

J said...

I'm with those who suggest you not press it too much. You're on your way. Just play it cool and he'll come to you.