Dunno if you've noticed or not, but I haven't made a post having anything to do with Alex in exactly 10 days. I guess part of the reason is that he was on vacation for a week; having just got back today. Also Dad has been on "vacation" for two weeks now. He isn't away or anything, rather just on vacation from church stuff. Naturally, I haven't been to church since the 12th since Dad is on "vacation." I'll be back in church on the 9th.
So anywho, that adds up to 4 weeks of not seeing Alex. Well, I've seen him and he's seen me, but not in a social setting. 3 of those weeks (the last two and the next one) make three weeks of not talking to him in person or via text message (tho he did send two dumb forwarded emails to me before he went on vacation).
Of course I've thought about him, as usual, but I haven't really had much of a desire to do anything with him (non-sexual things anyway ;) ). For instance, today I was walking up the stairs to my room when I head my phone beep and vibrate on my desk signaling that I had gotten a text message. Get this, I actually thought, "I hope it's not Alex asking to do something."
:o
Whoa... did I actually think that? I didn't know that was possible... lol
It wasn't him.
Does this mean I'm actually starting to get over him?
:O
I wonder if he's noticed the silence between us? I guess we'll see what happens two Sundays from now when we see each other in church...
What do I post about now since I don't have much of anything to say regarding Alex? Maybe this blog will eventually go to Blog Heaven with the others that have been stopping their blogs recently. I just deleted yet another blog (Courage's) from my links list the other day. It seems like it's getting smaller by the day!
That's all for now,
Peter
P.S. Apparently Mikey and I can't be considered E-BFs now. I guess he just got his own in real life. Whoever this person is just seemed to pop up outta nowhere. One day there's no one, then the next day he's getting blowjobs from someone o_O Meh... whatever...
P.S. x2: I went to a different eye doctor today. As soon as he walked in the exam room my gaydar pinged! No, I wasn't attracted to him or anything, but I think he's gay! Seriously, he had this light facial hair and a soft voice bordering on being feminine. When he was talking to Dad i snuck a peek at his hands, and what didn't I see? A wedding ring! He just had the air of a gay person around him, if you will.
P.S. x3: I've been extremely horny the past two days. Maybe that's a side effect of these eye drops? Anyone want to participate in a circle jerk with me? :D
P.S. x4: I'm getting all these P.S.s whenever I go through my labels and see labels that remind me of something I want to say.
9 comments:
Well, I hope that you don't end this blog no matter what happens between you and Alex. You can just write about other stuff, which is what you've been doing for a while now anyways. :D
I think your reaction of hoping it wasn't A**x is definitely a sign of getting over him.
What do you post about now? Up to you, of course, but I'd be happy to learn how things go when you return to school — how things go with your old friends, whether you make any new friends. It's also interesting hearing about what's going on generally with you — changing rooms, going places out of town, etc.
Too bad about Mikey.
@ P.S. x3 — No way!
@ P.S. x4 — That's a good use of labels.
oh my. i hope you dont drop this blog. bloggers are dropping like flies around here
and that whole mikey thing must suck going tits up like that :/. must feel shitty knowing he's getting bj's. dont worry tho. im not either. tho i should :P lol.
oh my. i hope you dont drop this blog. bloggers are dropping like flies around here
and that whole mikey thing must suck going tits up like that :/. must feel shitty knowing he's getting bj's. dont worry tho. im not either. tho i should :P lol.
Sorry about Mikey. Not only because I started to like the rainbowed cross-greetings.
P.S. x2: You should work on your gaydar. I have strong facial hair, deep voice, wear a wedding ring and share not only my bed with a man.
P.S. x3: sorry, monogamous.
Don't go! If you had a therapist they might call this post progress. But here's the real question - how many people are needed to make it a circle jerk? Two people would make a line. Three a triangle. Four could probably make a circle if you improvise but it's more like a square. Five? Six? Geez... now we're getting greedy.
I hope your getting over Alex.And I think a cicle jerk would be fun lol
jeez mate, *you* can't go... if you go then blogworld falls apart.
i was lmao at Dan's definition of a circle jerk. personally i'd prefer a 1-1 over a circle jerk. oooh - 'over' - maybe that would require a platform or something. :)
sorry about the E-BF thing. i've often wondered if those relationships do more harm than good.
take care and keep posting
torchy!
Peter
where are you going and btw i met someone from near you i want to introduce too
where are you take care and be safe
bob
Post a Comment