Friday, July 3, 2009

Vacation

Mom left a message on my Facebook yesterday asking about going on vacation in August. Then she called today to give me more details.

She got a small cottage near Cedar Point in Ohio up by Lake Erie. Okay, Lake Erie... I prefer the ocean, but that's ok.

Anyway, she said that she was going to ask one of my brothers if he wanted to go cos he lives in Eire, PA so it's not that far away from him.

Then she said that if he couldn't go that I could ask Alex if he wanted to go.

Idk

Do you think I should bother with asking him?



P.S. People have practically been breaking down the doors wanting to know who my e-bf is. Here's Mikey's blog. He only started it about a month ago, so go give him a warm welcome.

I already asked him if he wanted to come meet us at Cedar Point, but he just laughed :\

Any ideas of things we can do together over the internet? I'd like to do more than just type back and forth. And no, I'm not talking about anything sexual either :p

8 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Vacation! YAY!!!

Enjoy it! Of course the ocean is even better, but it'll be a nice break from the everyday routine. Leave your internet connections behind. Just get away from it*all*. It will be much more refreshing when it's completely different.

Considering everything you've told us about how A**x has behaved and is behaving toward you, I wouldn't invite him. You don't need to keep getting on that roller coaster.

naturgesetz said...

Are there games you can play over the internet, like Battleship?

Anonymous said...

ask alex.

J said...

Don't do it. He won't accept, and you'll be hurt again.

LonelyBi_Boy said...

If I were you I wouldn't bother asking Alex,just go and enjoy your vacation

Anonymous said...

w00t real camping! On the lake too. I agree with the rest. Don't ask Alex.
But bring extra tissues and protection for youself the blog stalker who will be following you.

I'm already following your e-pal, Milkin Mikey.

I hope that not his real photo. (I'm not in to tats.)

Internet games? Swap photos, fantasies, and teen dreams.

cvn70 said...

Peter

have fun with your new friend and ask alex to go how bad it could it be if he sas yes fine but if not then you expect that anyways so what do you have to lose

take care and be safe

bob

Adidas said...

I think Bob (cvn70) is right.

What's worse - asking and being turned down (which you expect) or not asking and regretting it later (especially if Alex later says something like "I wish you'd asked me...")?

So ask, expect a refusal, and at least you'll know you've done the generous thing.

Hugs

Adi