Well, I took the tent down this afternoon.
Hearing nothing from Alex about it since Sunday, I sent him a message this morning asking if he wanted to do it tonight and if not that I was going to just take the tent down today instead of tomorrow.
He said that he really didn't want to do it tonight, "but maybe sometime in the next couple weeks."
So I sent back saying that I'm not going to get the tent out again unless he picks a date to do it on. I mean, it's pointless for me to get it out just for myself. It's kinda boring/lonely camping out by yourself.
So since it's up to him now I'm betting that we won't do it again...
Whatever
5 comments:
Mate,
Don't know what to say to you.
Think putting hball in his court is th eright thing, you need to find yerself someone else, he isnt givien u the attention udeserve as a friend never mind anything else.
Good luck,
BEt loads of people on here wud share a tent wid ya
LOL
TOm
Yeah i'll share a tent with you. lol but yeah i think the same find someone else to "hang with" lol but my offer still stands.
Jove,
Limi
I agree with the others who said it makes sense to put the ball in his court.
You've let him know you're available — all he has to do is ask. As you say, he may not ask again. Then again, he could surprise you. But either way, it's a whole lot better than asking him and asking him and being disappointed when he doesn't answer.
It can be hard if you think you care but he doesn't...as the others say I guess you should make sure by leaving him the offer, and distracting yourself from him unless he proves he's putting in his bit.
Sorry, my comments are rubbish in these situations, but the best of luck and you can always take me as a rebound hehe.
Peter
As much as we wish they cared about us liked we do about them, he just doesnt and if he wants to go camping or suggests it again make him committ to a firm date.
take care and be safe
bob
Post a Comment