The story of a gay 18 year old, now 21, embarking on the journey of life...
*HUGS*GO TO BED :)But I know the feeling, a strange house can be unsettling. Hunker down with a book - make the best of it.And I hope everything goes ok with your brother's wife.
I hope somebody came online long before this.Seth is right: books are good. (At least some of them.)*hugs*
I know the feeling :(But you can be alone together with us guys, me included. We'll look out for you
I agree to what Seth and naturgesetz said: A book is almost as good company as online conversations. And if it's a good book, it's hundred times better than TV. :)
:|you have me >.>
Bob showed me your blog. You haven't posted in a while. I hope you're OK.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
*HUGS*
GO TO BED :)
But I know the feeling, a strange house can be unsettling. Hunker down with a book - make the best of it.
And I hope everything goes ok with your brother's wife.
I hope somebody came online long before this.
Seth is right: books are good. (At least some of them.)
*hugs*
I know the feeling :(
But you can be alone together with us guys, me included. We'll look out for you
I agree to what Seth and naturgesetz said: A book is almost as good company as online conversations. And if it's a good book, it's hundred times better than TV. :)
:|
you have me >.>
Bob showed me your blog. You haven't posted in a while. I hope you're OK.
Post a Comment